Thursday, February 23, 2006

Recovering Feminists Unite! (Check out the sidebars--Latest News; Exposing the Deceivers; Feminine Women)

Welcome to Feminists Anonymous. This blog was started to invite civil and cordial discussion about the failure of the radical feminist agenda and our own road to recovery. All recovering feminists have a different story about our road to recovery. What's yours? Maybe you're not yet recovering? Maybe you haven't reached your personal bottoming out in life. Share your moment when you realized you were heading down the wrong path, the wrong road, and what brought you back. For me, I cannot cite one single moment in time when I started knowing in my heart I was wrong with my propogation of the anti-feminine agenda. By following the marching orders of the radical feminists, I was deceived, and I deceived my family and society. On the road long-traveled back to femininity, I am now 100% pro-life, no exceptions, no apologies; and I am 100% pro-marriage, one man and one woman. I am 100% sure that God created woman to be feminine--not anti-feminine--and He created her strong and loving. I can cite every single mistake I have made throughout my life that hurt so many people, but I cannot go back. With the remaining time I have left on this earth, I want to right my wrongs by encouraging other recovering feminists to unite and spread the truths about the radical feminist deceptions that permeate our society. In order to post on this blog, you must be approved. Spirited, cordial and civil discussion is allowed. I have been on the feminist deception side, so nothing can be said that I haven't already said to someone. However, with this civil discussion, no swearing is allowed, no name-calling allowed, no blaspheme. While feelings may be shared, it is more important to have Truths be the #1 overriding purpose of your post. Let the Recovering Feminist Program begin.

No comments: